Blackjack has already become one of the most common games both in online and offline casino, because the rules of blackjack is simple to be learnt and the game is easy to play. Compare to poker, which may require you to remember certain winning combination, blackjack does not require you to do so. The only thing that you have to understand is primary school mathematic calculation.
The purpose of blackjack is simple: whoever get the sum of two or more card points closest or equal to 21 is said to win this game. If someone got a card sum more than 21, he/she is said to be lost.
Usually, a player receives two cards and dealer receives one. After the player know their cards, they have to make decision on whether they would hit or stand. When a person declares “Hit”, it means that the sum of his card points is not closed to 21 yet and need one more card. On the contrary if a person declares “Stand”, it means that his card points is closed or equal to 21 and do not want cards from now on.
Players are allowed to get as many cards as they want to, provided that their card points will not exceed 21. If it is over 21 then they lose.
Given these simple rules, some people think of some methods and tips so that it can raise the chance to win. We would like to present 5 secrets that can improve your winning rate.
1. If you are having 17 or higher, no hesitate to call “Stands”, and if you has a number from 13 to 16, but the dealer’s card is 6 or lower, choose “Stand” also. If the dealer has 7 or more, you may consider “Hit”.
The theory here is that, if the dealer is presenting a card of six or lower, the dealer may take a card, if the dealer card facing down is a ten. The players, then, think that the dealer is banking on a bust hand, so the other players may trend to maintain a lower card number.
The rule of thumb: players should always think that the card which is faced down is ten.
2. If a player has ace or 8, no matter what the dealer’s card is, split them.
3. If you are getting 10, do not split in any case. If you do so you may take a risk of getting busted.
4. If the dealer is showing 4, 5, or 6, it would be better for a player to stand on hard 12, or hit hard if the dealer is presenting 2, 3, 7, or higher.
5. For getting win, players should always bear in mind not to split fours, face cards, and fives.
Remember that gambling is a game of chance. However, if you really want to win, giving more attention and observation on each game. If you are prepared to take your blackjack skill to next level, go to the-online-gaming.com, learn our advance game skills and win.