You may already know that other than European roulette, there is also the American roulette. Generally, there is little need to go through the differences between the two because apart the thing that European roulette has single zero and American roulette has double zero, there are no major differences.
These games are done in the same manner despite the one difference they have. They also share similar rules but due to the variation in the number of zeroes, European roulette has a house edge of 2.7% while the American has 5.7% of house edge. The only difference is the house edge and number zeroes but the payouts and table layouts are virtually the same in both. As mentioned earlier, the sole difference between these two different roulette versions is their number of 0’s on the wheel and this difference actually is a big deal. For most players, European roullette version is the top choice because it is closer to the exactness of the French version which is the original.
Summary of European Roulette Rules:
The general rules of the game are as follows:
• There is a house edge of 2.6%
• The wager can be on 0 and numbers 1-36 in this single-zero game
• Outside bets pay out 2 to 1 and 1 to 1 (even money)
• The inside bets pay out from 5-1 and may pay out up to 35-1 The Basics of Playing Online European Roulette:
• Log on to an Online Casino and be a Member – That’s chiefly the first step—to visit a reputed site which offers platform for players of European roulette.
• Pick Your Chip or Stake – This is when you would have to decide whether you would be playing for free or you would be playing using a real money account. Assuming you’re playing for free, you’ll find a number of chips you can use to decide how much you’re betting. Some machines will ask you to click on a ‘bet now button’ first then choose the chip, others simply just ask you to select your stake.
• Place the Amount of Your Bet – Now is the right time to be assigning your bet. Point your mouse at the betting field that you want to select on the table. The choice gets highlighted and the matching payouts will appear at times. Click on it to place your bet.
• Spin the wheel now – And this is the last thing to do, in which to turn the wheel you have to select SPIN. Watch it go and as it comes to rest, you’ll find out if you’ve won or not.