A huge amount of folk in the world like to have a little gamble. If you did manage to win a lot of money it will make your life a whole lot more simple, or would it? Or would it actually make it a misery, lets have a brief look at both scenarios.
1) It would ultimatley give you unlimited financial resources, so you could go anywhere and buy anything you like. You can go on holidays whenever you like and just relax.
2) Buy your dream home and dream car, build your own gym and do whatever you like.
3) Open any business you like and keep in the back of your mind that you are the boss.
1) A lot of rich people end up being very abnoxious and disloyal, they presume that because they have everything they don't need anyone in their lives.
2) They end up becoming very sad and depressed because of the fact that they have pushed away people that were very close to them away, they are gradually realising that cash does not buy everything and that they have made a lot of mistakes.
3) Having too much make you disrespectful towards your items, when you can easily buy something you dont care about it because you know you can just pop out and buy another. But when you have a lot of cash you just do not care, basically because you know you can pop out and by a new one whenever necessary.
So finally it just goes to show that if you win big playing the lottery or rakeback then you may be happy for a little while but in the end you may end up losing the people that are closest to you in every possible way.
For all your poker tips