Most poker players either like playing at the casino or online. There are many differences in the two worlds and one question that I am always asked is what is the difference between online or offline play poker mode? Let us quickly look at the main differences.
1) You have to be a lot quicker at online poker as it is played at breath taking speeds. Players have to act within 20-30 seconds before the timer goes off leaving very little time to think. While in a casino game you have time to check the whole situation around you.
2) People think its easier to play online as real life players are no good, this is just not the case. Both are the same.
3) Being able to read your rival is important, but playing online this does seem to be a lot harder.
4) Whilst playing online you can have a wider range of benefits such as signup credits, referral credits and Rakeback programs.
5) I will mention this information again because its probably the most important. Whilst playing online there is no chance of having a drink or a food because the game just moves so quickly, you have to keep your eyes on the monitor at all times to win big amounts of money.
As you can see both can be very rewarding in there own individial and unique ways. But if you are great at poker, you are excellent wherever you play. Many of the jackpots online are just big as offline jackpots. With the volume of expansion on the internet, online jackpots are set to get a lot bigger.